Enemies[edit | edit source]
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Transformations[edit | edit source]
Gimmicks[edit | edit source]
Rooms[edit | edit source]
Secret Rooms + Treasure[edit | edit source]
Retirement Home[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the start of this level's development, it used to be called a "castle level", with no differences whatsoever (It's unknown when/why it was changed to Mansion). Eventually, Pizzascape would be created with a Medieval/Castle motif.
- Mansion appeared in multiple earlier builds with quite a few differences.
- The level has the player travel through the mansion to reach a Tower Secret Treasure, which will start the escape timer.
- Due to the level being designed around Peppino's old mechanics, some areas are inaccessible or hard to reach in the current demos.
- The beginning originally took place in a raining forest before segueing into the mansion itself.
- Pepperman was originally fought in its middle.
- Mansion was originally meant to be after Kung Fu in Island Adventure, though it was eventually moved to the City Passage after Golf was created. however, it was then moved to Horror Passage.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Levels in Pizza Tower|
|Entrance • Pizzascape • The Ancient Cheese • Bloodsauce Dungeon • Pepperman Boss Fight|
|Oregano Desert • The Wasteyard • Fun Farm • Space Pinball • The Vigilante Boss Fight|
|Pineapple Beach • Gnome Forest • Kung Fu • Golf • The Noise Boss Fight|
|Space • City • Sewers • Warzone • Mr. Stick Boss Fight|
|Factory • Mansion • Freezer • Kids' Party • Pizzaface Boss Fight|
|Pizzascare • Strongcold • Dragon Lair|
|Snick's Challenge • GOLF (Old) • Christmas Race Build Level • Ancient Challenge • Factory Challenge • Ancient • Halloween Demo Level • Earlytestbuild Level • Unused Water Level • Preearlytestbuild Levels|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.