This is a page listing all scrapped content for Pizza Tower.
- Pesto Anchovi
- LEANING NIGHTMARE
- Garlic Noodles
- Small Fruit, 5:00 PM
- Toxic Rave
- Running With Pockets Full of Meatballs
- Leaning Dream
- SNICK IS COMING
- Undercooked Spaghetti
- I Ain't Got No Time to Dance
Challenge levels were unique levels of Demo 2 that could be unlocked by collecting 5 coins in Ancient and Factory. At the beginning of both of them, escape timer starts and player needs to complete set of obstacles based on level's mechanics.
- Ancient Challenge
- Factory Challenge
- Pizza Lady
- Bear Trap
- Pepperman Bomb
- Laser Gun Cheeseslime
- Noise Satellite
- Scrapped concept art enemies/bosses (see gallery below)
- Pizza Coins
- Style Bar/Combo Multiplier
- Suplex Moves (Seen prior to the SAGE demo.)
- Day/Night System
- World Map
- Characters talking Gustavo, Mr Stick, Peppino's angry talk, Peppino's bored talk, Peppino's shocked talk.
- Peppino walking up the stairs
- Peppino eating spaghetti
- Noise Crusher
- The Noise on a washing machine
- Noise cutscene
- Peppino's original Mach 3 animation
- Peppino's "Back-breaker" animation.
- Peppino throwing an enemy diagonally, originally seen in the patron builds with the first reworked desert level.
- "Red Eyes".
- "Googly Eyes" Peppino. his walking animation is seemingly absent in the files of newer builds or demos.
- Peppino going down and up stairs.
- Peppino walking on stairs originally without it being on a cutscene.
- Peppino slapping an enemy down.
- Cheeseslime turning the opposite direction.
- Cheeseslime's full death animation. (Seen fully prior to the SAGE Demo.)
- Cheeseslime getting bounced off. (Seen fully prior to Demo 1.)
- Noise's skate animations.
- Suplex Moves for both Peppino and Noise (Seen fully prior to the SAGE Demo.)
- Peppino's Old Holding animation. (Seen fully only in Earlytestbuild.)